Recent planning news items. For older stories, look in the Archives or use the search tool.
- Car Parking in Topsham (29 Mar 2017) Devon County Council is proposing to introduce a residents’ parking scheme in Topsham later this year. This follows the public consultation early in 2016. Details of the scheme are not ... Read more ⇒
- Heritage Homes revisited (3 Mar 2017) We have been informed by Exeter City Council that Heritage Homes has submitted appeals against the refusal of planning permission for the office block and the subsequent refusal for a ... Read more ⇒
- Heritage Homes are back again (2 Dec 2016) In my post of 3 November, which followed the rejection of the Heritage Homes plans for an office block, I wondered how soon they’d be back. The answer is one ... Read more ⇒
- Heritage Homes proposed office block – a decision made? (3 Nov 2016) We are very pleased to be able to say that after a strenuous fight by David Burley and our local councillors, Exeter Planning Committee narrowly turned down the application to ... Read more ⇒
- Heritage Homes proposed office block – a decision deferred (4 Oct 2016) The application by Heritage Homes to build a four-storey office block close to the M5 on Exeter Road (16/0963/03) was considered by the Exeter City Council Planning Committee on 3 ... Read more ⇒
- Planning Inquiry Decision – Land to the North of Exeter Road (28 Apr 2016) The Inspector’s report following the appeal by Waddeton Park Ltd against Exeter City Council’s refusal of planing permission was released today, 28 April 2016. We very much regret that despite ... Read more ⇒